FGT think your best choice in the future
System Integration Designers in FGT
who are we?
First General Technology Inc.
FGT®【First General Technology Company】Integrated Manufacturer of System Industrial Control Systems
The head office has a production and design factory of 1,600 square meters in Tainan Industrial Zone, Taiwan. It is guided by the combination of engineering planning, professional control component manufacturing, and whole plant equipment planning, adhering to the enthusiastic spirit of the service industry.
Professional automation process design and planning, power monitoring, process monitoring, professional processing of smart home control, automation equipment, industrial equipment (multi-temperature controllers, flow meters) and system platform design (cloud design, Internet of Things, artificial intelligence, large Data platform) manufacturing company, using six standard deviation management, responsibility system design company.
Tel: +886 6 263 2460
Email: service[at] fgttw.com
What information is collected and how?
You can visit our website anonymously. When you contact us (for example, by sending an email, calling us, visiting the website, or checking the website), you may provide your personal information, including your name and contact information (such as your address, email address and telephone number). If you use our website, we may also collect information about your use of the website (such as your IP address and web browser choice). Some of this personal information is collected and processed for compliance purposes, and some is for our legitimate business interests (i.e. to perform and improve our business, to analyze the use of our website and services, and to support our employees) .
How is the information used?
The purpose of FGT is to provide completely free, fair, comprehensive and friendly consultation and services. For this purpose, the information we collect from you will be used for the following purposes:
You may also opt-out of receiving marketing emails from us by following the instructions set forth in any of the marketing emails we send you.
How do we store and protect your information?
In order to protect your personal data from accidental or illegal destruction or accidental loss, tampering, unauthorized use, unauthorized modification, disclosure and all other illegal forms of processing, FGT takes the following organizational measures to protect your personal data:
- FGT stores personal data electronically in the organization's computers and locks it with a personal password; it also requires a user name and password in its internal database software to access the data.
- Data will be processed until the end of the service, at which time all data will be deleted or returned (if requested).
- Access to personal data is restricted to individual authorized staff members. All information received from clients is kept by our consultants to provide services. Only consultants, officers, managers and a senior financial officer have access to client information.
- All FGT staff are responsible for confidentiality.
- Multiple backups are kept in a safe and secure place, and only experienced IT staff can access the backup data. Backup data is retained for a maximum of 5 weeks, after which the data is deleted.
- FGT does not process the special categories of personal data referred to in Article 9 of the General Data Protection Regulation.
- FGT has implemented the following personal data breach notification procedures:
- Confirmation of personal data breach.
- Be prepared to deal with a personal data breach that has occurred in accordance with the plan.
- Assign management responsibility for data breaches.
- Escalate security incidents to the appropriate person or team in our organization to determine if a data breach has occurred.
FGT will notify you of changes in processing practices and policies to protect data privacy and security. You may request to know where and how data is stored, secured and used at any time.
share with third parties
What are Cookies?
How to deactivate cookies
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting your browser settings (please refer to the "Help" function in your browser which will tell you how). Please note that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites you visit. Deactivation of cookies will generally result in deactivation of certain features and functions of this website at the same time. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
Cookies we set
Website preference cookies:
Third Party Cookies
- This website uses Google Analytics, one of the most widely used and trusted web analytics solutions, to help us understand how you use the website and how we can improve your experience. These cookies may track certain information, such as the time you spend on this website and the pages you visit, so that we can continue to create engaging content, for more information on Google Analytics cookies, see Official webpage of Google Analytics.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plug-ins on this website that allow you to connect to your social network in a variety of ways. Social media sites, including: Facebook, will set cookies through our website, which may be used to enhance your profile on their website or to provide information for the various purposes listed in their respective privacy policies.
Request correction, restriction or deletion of personal data
You can correct your inaccurate personal data at any time and in a timely manner.
You can request FGT to restrict the processing of personal data at any time.
You can request that the personal data related to you be deleted immediately without undue delay, and FGT should delete the personal data without undue delay in this regard.