FGT think your best choice in the future
System Integration Designers in FGT
The operation of the company belongs to a niche market with specific needs and customized products, and it is in the growth stage under the needs of operating projects. The company's future prospects, etc., and the board of directors will formulate a shareholders' dividend distribution proposal and submit it to the shareholders' meeting to resolve the distribution.
During the period when the shares are listed in the emerging trading or listing, the board of directors shall first mention in the earnings of each fiscal year when making a proposal for earnings distribution:
(1) The provision for paying the tax for the relevant fiscal year;
(2) The amount to make up for past losses;
(3) 10% (10%) surplus reserve (hereinafter referred to as "statutory surplus reserve");
(4) The special surplus reserve required by the securities regulatory authority of the Republic of China in accordance with the rules of public offering companies.
If there is still surplus, the board of directors may decide whether to consolidate the reversal of the special surplus reserve with all or part of the undistributed surplus accumulated in the previous years as a shareholder dividend, which shall be distributed according to the proportion of shareholders' shareholding, in accordance with the Cayman Company Law and According to the rules of the public offering company, unless otherwise resolved by the board of directors and shareholders' meeting, after considering financial, business and operating factors, the principle of dividends is not less than 50% of the current year's after-tax earnings (50%). Shareholders' dividends may be distributed in cash, shares or a combination of the two, but the cash dividends shall not be less than 30% (30%).
Due to the nature of major investment and project investment, the company has two types of shareholders.
1. Project shareholder type: According to the needs of the development project, according to the special design of the project account, the project shareholder will be established, and the settlement will be based on the surplus distribution after the project is completed.
2. Perpetual shareholder type: With the approval of the board of directors, it is submitted to the shareholders' meeting to decide the nature of distribution and become a perpetual holding type shareholder