1. Who are we?
FGT First General Technology Inc.
FGT®【First General Technology Inc.】System Integrated manufacturer of industrial control systems
The Corporation has 1600 square meters of production design factory in Tainan, Taiwan Industrial Zone, is a combination of engineering planning, the professional control components manufacturing, whole plant equipment the planning oriented uphold warmly spirit of service industry
Professional automated process design and planning, professional handling of power monitoring, process monitoring, smart home control,engineering design of the development of automation equipment, industrial equipment (Multi-temperature controller, Flow meter) and System platform Design(Cloud,IoT,,Artificial Intelligence,Big data platform) manufacturing company, using six Sigma management, the responsibility system design company.
Phone: + 886 6 263 2460
E-mail: service [at] fgttw.com
2. What information is collected and how?
You may visit our site anonymously. When you engage with us (e.g. sending us emails, contacting us via telephone or visiting or making an enquiry through the Website), you may provide Personal Information about yourself including your name and contact details (e.g. your address, email address and telephone number). Where you make use of our Site, we may also collect information about your use of the Site (e.g. your IP address and choice of web browser). Some of this Personal Information is collected and processed for the purpose of legal compliance and some for the purposes of our legitimate business interests (namely to carry out and improve our business, analyze the use of our Site and services and support our staff).
3. How the information is used?
FGT’ purpose is to offer a fully comprehensive free, impartial and friendly counseling and inquiry service to our customers wishing to abroad. Therefore, the service is our main priority. Following this purpose, the information we collect from you will be used for:
- Supply the services you have requested and correspond with you,
- Provide support to you in respect of these services,
- To improve our website and services. FGT continually strives to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from our customers,
- For our internal business processes, including providing support to our staff,
- Where relevant, process your application for cooperation/employment.
- Where you have explicitly consented at the time we collected your Personal Information or where we otherwise have a right to do so, we may also use your Personal Information to let you know about our services that may be of interest to you and/or inform you about important changes or developments to our services, by post, telephone and e-mail.
- From time to time, we may also use your Personal Information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. This will only happen where you have opted-in to receive such communications.
You may also opt out of receiving marketing emails from us by following the instructions outlined in any marketing email you receive from us.
4. Legal Basis
5. How we store and protect your information?
FGT takes the following organizational measures to protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized use, unauthorized modification, disclosure and against all other unlawful forms of processing:
- FGT stores personal data electronically within the organization in computers, locked with a personal password; and in an internal database software which asks for the username and password for accessing.
- The data is processed until the provision of services is over, in which time all data is deleted or returned at request.
- Access to personal data is restricted to individually authorized personnel. All the information received from the customers is kept by our Counsellor for the purpose of providing the service. Only the Counsellor, the Officer Manager, and one Finance Officer have access to the student’s information.
- All FGT staff are subjected to a duty of confidence.
- Multiple backups are kept in a safe and secure location and only accessible by senior IT staff. The backups are only kept for a maximum of 5 weeks and are then deleted.
- FGT does not process special categories of personal data, stated in the Article 9 of the GDPR.
- FGT has implemented the following procedure for notifying a personal data breach:
- Recognize a personal data breach.
- Preparing a response plan for addressing any personal data breaches that occurs.
- Allocating responsibility for managing breaches.
- Escalating a security incident to the appropriate person or team in our organization to determine whether a breach has occurred.
FGT will always keep you informed about changes to the processes to protect data privacy and security, including practices and policies. You may at any time request information on where and how data is stored, secured and used.
6. Opt-Out Policy
Sharing with Third Parties
What Are Cookies?
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies we Set
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Facebook, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
8. Request for rectification, restriction or erasure of the personal data
You may at any time obtain without undue delay rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you.
You may at any time request FGT to restrict the processing of personal data.
You may without undue delay request the erasure of personal data concerning you, and FGT shall erase the personal data without undue delay.